- Congrats, Jeff Brown!
- 2019 NC GIS Conference Early Registration Extended
- 2019 URISA Leadership Academy in Raleigh, N.C. May 20-24!
- 2019 CURISA Membership Is Now Open!
- Mappy Hour! Inaugural Meeting in Myrtle Beach SC – July 12
- 2017 URISA GIS Day Sponsorship Grants – Apply Now!
- GIS-Pro 2017 in Jacksonville – CURISA Member Discount
- URISA announces historic step forward (July 2017)
- ASIG June 2017 Newsletter
Category Archives: CURISA
URISA president Tripp Corbin announced the approved draft blueprint for a new OneURISA model in a widely distributed letter. The draft blueprint lays out a new structure for empowering all members, chapter members, and international members under a single organization. This … Continue reading
Pre-Conference Social Gathering and Awards Ceremony – Wednesday, February 25 at 5:30pm (Download) Carolina URISA hosted a social Wednesday night and James Armstrong provided remarks during the event. “We appreciate those who attended and our instructors who traveled to offer … Continue reading
The Carolina Chapter of International URISA (CURISA) would like to announce our new website! CURISA has re-worked our online presence to better serve our members with a new look, easier navigation and integration with social networks. As CURISA continues to … Continue reading