URISA president Tripp Corbin announced the approved draft blueprint for a new OneURISA model in a widely distributed letter. The draft blueprint lays out a new structure for empowering all members, chapter members, and international members under a single organization. This new model differs from the current organizational structure in which it is possible to be a chapter member but not a member of URISA International, or a member of URISA International but not a member of a chapter…
- GIS Day 2019 – News of Success
- 2019 URISA GIS Day Sponsorship Grant – Apply Now!
- GIS-Pro 2019 in New Orleans!
- Congrats, Jeff Brown!
- 2019 NC GIS Conference Early Registration Extended
- 2019 URISA Leadership Academy in Raleigh, N.C. May 20-24!
- 2019 CURISA Membership Is Now Open!
- Mappy Hour! Inaugural Meeting in Myrtle Beach SC – July 12
- 2017 URISA GIS Day Sponsorship Grants – Apply Now!