URISA president Tripp Corbin announced the approved draft blueprint for a new OneURISA model in a widely distributed letter. The draft blueprint lays out a new structure for empowering all members, chapter members, and international members under a single organization. This new model differs from the current organizational structure in which it is possible to be a chapter member but not a member of URISA International, or a member of URISA International but not a member of a chapter…
- 2017 URISA GIS Day Sponsorship Grants – Apply Now!
- GIS-Pro 2017 in Jacksonville – CURISA Member Discount
- URISA announces historic step forward (July 2017)
- ASIG June 2017 Newsletter
- The URISA Vanguard Cabinet Chronicles
- ASIG February 2017 Newsletter
- GIS-Pro October 23-26 2017 in Jacksonville, Florida
- 2017 CURISA Membership Is Now Open!
- ASIG Inaugural Newsletter