URISA is hosting its 55th Annual Conference in Jacksonville, Florida this October 23-26, 2017.
Early Bird Discount Deadline: August 1
From workshops to keynotes to breakout sessions, we’re offering significant content on NextGen 9-1-1 and Emergency Preparedness, Drones/UAVs, Asset Management, and Emerging Technologies. The committee also developed a full program track to support GIS Leaders and Managers; another that will help prepare GIS professionals for GISP Certification; and another track focused on supporting young professionals and students in our community.
See below for more information, including info on CURISA member rates
There is something for GIS professionals at all stages of their careers at GIS-Pro 2017!
- Conference Program – Take some time to review the workshop opportunities, program tracks and breakout sessions, keynote speakers and events that make GIS-Pro 2017 THE Conference for GIS Professionals!
- Registration & Venue – Note the early bird registration and hotel reservation deadlines!
- Exhibits & Sponsor Information
- Student Competition and Volunteer Opportunities
- Continuing Education – In addition to ample GISP education points, we typically apply for and are approved for well over 40 AICP-CM credits.
CURISA members should mark the form as “Member”.