- Congrats, Jeff Brown!
- 2019 NC GIS Conference Early Registration Extended
- 2019 URISA Leadership Academy in Raleigh, N.C. May 20-24!
- 2019 CURISA Membership Is Now Open!
- Mappy Hour! Inaugural Meeting in Myrtle Beach SC – July 12
- 2017 URISA GIS Day Sponsorship Grants – Apply Now!
- GIS-Pro 2017 in Jacksonville – CURISA Member Discount
- URISA announces historic step forward (July 2017)
- ASIG June 2017 Newsletter
Monthly Archives: July 2017
URISA is hosting its 55th Annual Conference in Jacksonville, Florida this October 23-26, 2017. Early Bird Discount Deadline: August 1 Conference Overview (Flyer) From workshops to keynotes to breakout sessions, we’re offering significant content on NextGen 9-1-1 and Emergency Preparedness, Drones/UAVs, Asset Management, … Continue reading
URISA president Tripp Corbin announced the approved draft blueprint for a new OneURISA model in a widely distributed letter. The draft blueprint lays out a new structure for empowering all members, chapter members, and international members under a single organization. This … Continue reading